The position offers a unique opportunity to work in a mission-driven startup that offers data tools designed to guide the real estate market to a net-zero carbon future. Our platform allows investors and fund managers to get meaningful and actionable data that enables them to improve their assets' ESG performance and reduce their footprint on the planet.
As a Fullstack Software Engineer at Scaler, you will implement new products and features end to end together with our designers and data scientists. The problems you’ll work on range from bringing our machine learning algorithms to a production environment to implementing new visualizations for our customers.
• Implement brand new features and visualization end to end
• Help bring our machine learning algorithms into a production environment
• Design our backend architecture so it can scale another 10x in the next year
• Work together with the rest of our remote engineering team in setting up engineering best practices like code reviews, monitoring unit testing.
• Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Math, Statistics, Engineering or otherwise proven experience as a Software Engineer or equivalent
• Experience using frameworks like Laravel, Livewire, Tailwind CSS, FastAPI, Django and ECharts
• Experience working with and instrumenting web-metrics, monitoring and analytics systems
• Deep knowledge of data structures and algorithms and an ability to use them practically when implementing solutions
Opportunity to work with a highly talented and committed team that is part of a fast growing international startup
• Top of market salary and a generous equity stake in the company
• Healthcare coverage (US)
• 25 paid vacation days per year, but opportunity for more if needed
• Four months parental leave
• Annual personal development budget
• We are a global company with remote employees, but we meet in person at least once a year