About the role:
ITG is on the lookout for an established .NET Dev to join our growing Digital Response team. We specialise in the wonderful and captivating world of creative and digital, and when we say we need a .NET developer, we aren't talking about any old .NET developer. We're talking about someone who has a desire to build the beautiful, automate the tedious and bring fledging ideas of greatness to life.
Ok, that all sounds pretty cool, right? But what can you actually expect from a regular day here at ITG? Well! Read on and let us fill you in...
We manage everything on the tech side of ITG's Digital Marketing offering. We build hugely complex, large scale websites and applications as well as smaller Microsites, and we need someone to help us out with all our new client offerings.
Working closely with an already established wider team, you'll be our go-to when it comes to everything Microsoft Stack. As Java is our usual bag, you'll be proficient enough to be able to work independently and without too much input, whilst also having the skills and whereabouts to liaise effectively with the wider project team.
Just have a look below, if this sounds like you it’s definitely worth putting yourself forward:
- An in-depth knowledge of C# development, .NET and .NET Core
- UMBRACO CMS - pretty key! And if you don't have Umbraco experience then we'll need you to have experience with a similar CMS platform
- A good knowledge of server-side development, from scoping to estimating, to deployment and everything in between
- Experience building multi-language and multi-site capable content management platforms
- Knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server and T-SQL
- Knowledge of creating and consuming APIs, both SOAP and REST based
Nice to have:
If you're ticking these boxes too, well that's a bonus;
- Worked in a Creative or Digital agency or similar environment
- Architected and developed new web-applications and helped put together development - briefs and specs for the team
- Assisted infrastructure teams in hosting environments
- Worked alongside in-house development and project teams in a Scrum environment
- 25 days’ holiday + bank holidays – we understand the importance of you getting some down time.
- Annual Wellbeing Day – enjoy an additional day on us to look after your physical and mental wellbeing.
- Pension Scheme – helping you save towards your retirement home in the sun!
Corporate Medical Cash Plan – claim back the cost of your medical treatments.
- So many savings – through our online community platform, you can access dozens of daily deals, from money off top brands to discounts on days out.
- Employee Assistance Programme – our people are at the heart of everything we do, so if you’re happy, we’re happy.
- Cycle to Work Scheme – save on the cost of biking to work.
- Monthly Employee Awards - Employee of the Month programme with £250 bonus
- Raising money for charity including a paid Volunteer Day– we’re all about giving back… and having lots of fun in the process!
- Referral scheme – know the perfect person to join the team? You could bag £1,000 for a putting a good word in.
- Wellbeing Programme – giving you the opportunity to join regular, interactive Wellbeing Workshops or join our 30 plus Wellbeing Champions.
- Enhanced Family Friendly Leave – support for you and your family to help you navigate through the craziness of family life.
- Recruiter call
- Tech Interview