Aww yeah, this job has expired on Pro Jobs. Reasons could be: the employer is not accepting applications, is not actively hiring, or is reviewing applications.
Full stack developer required for my West Midlands based client, who trades in the worldwide acquisition, storage and distribution of automotive components. They are looking to further developer their web and mobile apps team with the addition of a new developer with ideally no less than 1 year relevant experience.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities will include:
Responsible for the day to day development and support of both the front end web environment and new mobile apps. You will ideally have no less than 12 months app and web development experience to be considered for this role.
• Maintain and develop integration applications with reports
• Validate and ensure data accuracy
• Full stack back end development (MySQL, connect databases and managing back end data)
• Mobile app development (IOS and Android)
• Build and maintain development, test environments where applicable
• Regularly auditing our systems to ensure functionality, coordinating with third parties to ensure best performance for business
• Provide tutoring for staff where applicable IT use best practices
• Any other tasks as laid out by business managers
• Code Ability
• SQL, Macros, HTML, CSS, VBA Excel, WordPress woo commerce.
• Microsoft SQL and Excel reporting skills are desirable
• 1 years' experience in a similar role
• Must know SQL and database administration
• At least 1 years experience with HTML in a commercial setting
• Ideal candidate would be a self-learner who enjoys problem solving
• Advanced level experience in Excel
• Keen interest in web development
• Experience in other programming language not essential but highly advantageous to the role.
• This role would suit as midlands based developer, who is looking to add to their experience which would ideally be no less than 1 years commercial web and app development.
Please note, if your application is suitable, one of our consultants will call you within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within this time, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful, however, we will keep your details on our talent management system to consider you for future opportunities.
ASC Connections Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. We are committed to equal opportunity and diversity.