Aww yeah, this job has expired on Pro Jobs. Reasons could be: the employer is not accepting applications, is not actively hiring, or is reviewing applications.
Amiqus is an award-winning company and our remote onboarding software is trusted by hundreds of companies across the UK, including the Scottish Government and the NHS.
We are seeking a Cloud Infrastructure Engineer to join our small, 100% remote engineering team, to help improve and maintain our AWS infrastructure and related pipelines.
We are currently looking for people within the UK.
**Your profile **
We are seeking self-motivated people to join our infrastructure team, bringing with them solid technical skills to build and operate highly resilient, performant and durable cloud architecture. The correct candidate needs to possess a strong demonstrable background on the following:
• Experience building and maintaining infrastructure for modern web applications
• Extensive knowledge of cloud infrastructure, especially AWS
• Experience with infrastructure-as-code (we use Terraform)
• Experience in building and maintaining CI/CD pipelines
Bonus points for having experience with any of the following technologies:
• APM (we use Datadog)
• Hashicorp Vault and Consul
• GitHub Actions
Additionally, we value engineers with the following traits:
• Effective communication with technical and non-technical people
• Attention to detail; you believe if a job is worth doing, it’s worth doing right
• A commitment to documenting technical decisions and features
• A security-minded approach to everything they do
• A passion for automating repetitive tasks
• Salary of £40k - £55k per annum depending on experience
• A fully remote and flexible working environment
• One day each month to be used as a personal development day either taking part in one of our team activities or an individual task/hobby
• Pension, share options and a number of other benefits.