Are you as good at coding as Doctor Who is at resurrection? You have already had your first experiences and are looking for new challenges?
Then you’ve come to the right place!
We are an established and successful startup in the heart of Berlin with the vision to revolutionize event management and event communities. That’s a big task! We are located in the growing market of digital and hybrid events with an already very evolved product. talque solves painpoints of all event managers and teams and offers an exceptional virtual event solution. Accordingly talque is hypergrowing since the beginning of Covid-19.
From now on we would like YOU to be decisively involved in the development of our platform:
- Help us to enlarge and polish our bullet-proof backend with new features
- Help to solve scalability issues with our database/cloud system
- Drive the conversion from monolithic code towards a better micro services structure
- Implement and refine search functionality (Elasticsearch)
- Collaborate with our product designers on prototyping and implementing new features on the backend side
- Team up with our extremely experienced yet unpretentious CTO
- 2+ years of experience programming in Python
- 2+ years design and build REST APIs for a single-page web app
- Hands on experience with TypeScript
- 2+ years of experience working with Google App Engine and/or Kubernetes or something equivalent
- Ideally, you have already converted a monolith into microservices architecture (not a must)
- Experience with AWS is also optional but definitely a plus
- Experience with Elasticsearch
- Experience with scalability of cloud infrastructure for spike loads
- You take pride in your code and unit testing is not an alien concept
- Analytical approach to problem solving
- English is our primary language
- Young and dynamic working environment in a highly motivated team
- You work directly with the founders and will make real contributions from day one
- Make your way with constantly new technologies (e.g. iBeacon)
- Direct mentoring by our CTO
- Flat organization and quick promotions
- Modern software development paradigms (Agile, Lean)
- A beautiful office in Berlin Mitte, close to Alexanderplatz
talque is a dynamic and agile IT event start-up based in one of the most developing cities in the world – Berlin. Our office in Choriner Straße, where Berlin Mitte meets Prenzlauer Berg, is located in the heart of the capital. In a beautiful old building we work every day to revolutionize the event industry. Besides a wonderful working atmosphere a job at talque offers you:
Fair salary - The appreciation of our employees is also shown by a fair and equitable payment.
Mobile working - As a digital start up, we live the culture of mobile working and enable everyone in our team to work from home or on the road.
Home & office Equipment - As a team member of talque you will be equipped with everything you need for your job from Macbook to drinks, fresh fruit and very good coffee!
- Get to know each other in 30min Q&A
- Technical interview with our CTO (1h)
- Interview with our Product Owner (30min)