About the role:
You’re a software engineer looking for an opportunity to make a difference to one of the world’s most polluting industries. You enjoy working with the latest tech, and like finding ways to use it to solve real-world problems.
You’ll be working in our exceptional Engineering team. You can base yourself anywhere in the UK as long as you can easily make it to Qflow’s head office in London for team meetings and socials. We operate highly flexible working, with many of the team operating remotely day to day and meeting weekly for collaborative work and a bit of fun!
- You are extremely curious, independent, and enthusiastic with a huge drive to constantly learn and acquire new knowledge
- You recognise that working in a team is a chance both to learn and to teach
- You will have good experience building scalable production systems
- You care about the impact of your work and are constantly seeking the necessary conversations to ensure that you build the right system at the right time
- A clear and articulate communicator
Desirable skills and experience:
We value the following skills. Don’t worry if you don’t have all of them yet, as long as you’re keen to learn!
- Frontend single page application experience with React
- Interest in and experience of UI/UX design
- React native mobile application development
- Backend development experience
- Database administration across SQL and NoSQL
- Cloud architecture, instrumentation, and CI/CD
- Mentoring and influencing others
- Executing and contributing to technical strategy
Python,C#, React, Azure DevOps, RESTful APIs, distributed systems, asynchronous services, distributed storage, Azure Tables, SQL Server and Cosmos, Redis, xUnit, Terraform.
- Competitive salary and equity package
- Possibility to grow to a senior position while the company scales
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Strong learning and development opportunities
- Regular company social events (virtual and in-person post lockdown!)
- Video call with CTO
- Video call with Senior Software Engineer
- Cultural fit interview CPO and or CEO