Aww yeah, this job has expired on Pro Jobs. Reasons could be: the employer is not accepting applications, is not actively hiring, or is reviewing applications.
What You’ll Do
• You will be a key player on a global, cross channel marketing technology firm. A successful engineer in this role will be comfortable working in large-scale enterprises, while still being able to move quickly and help the team innovate.
• A great candidate will also be committed to a team and consensus-building culture. You enjoy the fact that people are using your code every day and find value in the development work you’re doing. This is supporting a control function and so someone with that mindset is helpful -- you will not only be working on your own team, but will collaborate at many integration points across the organization.
• Job Requirements
• 5+ years cumulative Development experience
• Extensive knowledge of Ember and React (using classes and hooks), React Router, Redux
• Experience in React custom component creation
• Working knowledge of at least one JS unit testingframework, such as Jest.
• Knowledge of at least one major charting JS library
• Knowledge of at least one major React component library.
• Knowledge of Postman
• Knowledge of the PWA (Progressive Web Applications) approach.
• Working knowledge of Git
Nice to have:
• SQLAlchemy / Toolkit / BIZ TOOLS
• AWS Amplify
• Security architectures - OAuth2, JWT.
Toronto, ON - Remote