Aww yeah, this job has expired on Pro Jobs. Reasons could be: the employer is not accepting applications, is not actively hiring, or is reviewing applications.
Full-time Senior Full-Stack Developer (Remote)
Looksie is an ambitious startup and is working on building a new online social marketplace that is determined to enhance people’s shopping experiences. We strive to bring shopping communities together and reimagine the customer journey through the integration of all the best features of e-commerce and social media platforms.
Our company exists to connect and empower shoppers and merchants with the world's most inspiring, intuitive and streamlined online social marketplace.
Who are we looking for and what are their responsibilities?
We are looking for a dedicated, smart, ambitious and experienced Senior Full-Stack Developer with an entrepreneurial mindset who relishes the opportunity to be part of the founding team of an exciting new startup determined to disrupt and revolutionize the eCommerce industry. This position is full time and remote.
We are looking for a Senior Full-Stack Developer who will continue to shape Looksie’s future and build a platform that is scalable, stable, and secure. We are a culture that reinforces efficiency, positivitivity, and personal responsibility.
• Align with the CTO on business requirements to translate them into technical solutions • Design, build, and maintain the iOS platform • Design, build, and maintain the (NodeJS/Express) backend • Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications • Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features • Monitor reporting tools to identify and fix bugs • Help maintain code quality, organization, and automation (CI/CD)
• NodeJS Backend (Express/Nest.js, Apollo/GraphQL) • iOS Front-end
Technical Skills (iOS)
• Proficient with Swift and Cocoa Touch • Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, etc. • Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning • Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services • Knowledge of UI/UX standards • Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines • Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
Technical Skills (Backend)
• Proficient understanding of version control tools such as GitHub • Agile/Scrum • Knowledge in JIRA • QA testing a plus • Experience in developing features in marketplaces and social media platforms is a plus • Big data, machine learning, AI, and personalization experience a plus • Experience with payment gateways and payout solutions a plus • Fluent in English is a must
• Competitive salary based on your skills and experience. • Enticing shares plan.
Time Off and Well Being:
• We offer 28 days of paid annual vacation days. Take a deep breath, relax and recharge! • Paid maternity leave (70 calendar days before childbirth and 56 calendar days after childbirth). Family first! • Paid paternity leave(30 calendar days before childbirth and 56 calendar days after childbirth) Family first, too! • Paid days off during public holidays (duh). • Up to $500 per year for vacation flight tickets to any destination. #SummerVibes • Up to $250 per year for gym membership. Stay active! • Health Insurance. Just in case…you know? • Flexible working hours. Life happens, we get it. • One day off on your birthday. Go out and celebrate!
• Up to $100 for a headset of your choosing. • Up to $1000 for a laptop (1 year after full time employment). • Training for personal/professional education of your choice. • 100% remote work. • 100% compliance with labor law. • Exposure to the startup world leading to challenging and exciting projects!