About Arabesque Engineering
We empower clients to make well-informed, values-based financial decisions. We use our deep understanding of customer expectations to enable both institutional and retail customers to make sound financial decisions. We achieve this by applying cutting-edge scientific research in sustainability with state-of-the-art machine learning and data engineering techniques.
The Empower Team’s mission is to deliver the best Arabesque customer experience possible. Our strong R&D capabilities enable us to provide innovative products, services and tools that deliver a new experience of sustainable finance.
Your role will involve:
- Developing, testing, deploying and supporting backend systems and services.
Becoming a valued member of an autonomous, multi-functional team and contribute to growing the skills and knowledge of your peers.
- Working with product owners, researchers and designers to ensure we deliver maximum value to our customers.
What you could work on:
- Building scalable APIs for our platforms and tools.
- Developing data applications spanning financial and non-financial information powering value-driven decision making.
- Our insights platform which enables our clients to improve their sustainability performance and practices.
- You have a strong computer science and programming fundamentals.
- You have a deep understanding of system design, data structures and algorithms.
- You care about quality and details and you know what it means to ship high-quality - code that is easy to maintain and extend, test coverage is your pride.
- You have strong coding skills in at least Python, and a desire to pick up more.
- You feel comfortable configuring and working in cloud environments.
- Expect to advance your understanding of sustainable finance, meet thoughtful people across different fields of expertise.
- Expect a work environment that is not based on bureaucracy and formalities, but on integrity, ambition, and the expectation that everyone is delivering to the best of their abilities.
- An entrepreneurial culture where a personal sense of responsibility, independence and project ownership is highly encouraged.
Arabesque is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will be afforded equal employment opportunities without discrimination because of actual or perceived race, color, national origin, sex, age, religion, creed, disability, marital status, citizenship, ancestry, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, political affiliation, military status, status as a protected veteran, genetic information or any other legally protected status.
- 30 Days Holiday
- Share Options
- Pension Plan
- Remote Working
- Recruiter into [30 minutes]
- Tech Test via Codility [120 minutes max]
- Skills Assessment [60 minutes]
- Values and CTO Meet [30 minutes]