Genflow helps creators become entrepreneurs. We started in 2016 and since have become one of the leading creator platforms in the world. We do this in a way that has never been done before by giving them a 360 experience through leveraging our platform, infrastructure, team and experience all in one place.
We do everything in house and we have helped some of the biggest creators launch their own brands whether that’s DTC brands (cosmetics, fashion or fitness etc) or their own digital brands (mobile apps, courses, membership clubs, gated content) or traditional talent management.
With over 100 clients around the world, a team of 90+, international warehouses and offices we are now entering a real growth phase as a company (raised $11m Jan 2021) and looking to add the best people in the world to join us.
Our vision is to help anyone become a creator.
See our team in our vlog > Weekflow
See what we do on > Instagram
Learn about the business > https://genflow.com/
Our Founders Podcast and Origin Story of Genflow > https://lifeofanentrepreneur.c...
What it’s like working here
We are an incredibly talented team, assembled with experts from across various industries and specialisms. Genflow has achieved a lot of commercial success in a short space of time, culminating in our most recent round of investment in early 2021. We are intense, focussed and most importantly we are winners. If you want to be part of a business and culture that will push you to achieve career defining skills and goals whilst truly defining consumer behaviour, then come join us.
Small Teams & Real Ownership
Work in small, multi-disciplinary teams consisting of product, design, dev & QA. You won't be constantly moved around teams and your team will usually focus on a specific set of products, allowing you real ownership of your work. We're proud of the close and friendly culture in our team and do our best to support this with team drinks, meals, and more.
App Store Topping Products
At Genflow, our products have userbases in the tens-hundreds of thousands of users and we regularly release products that land in the top 50 of their categories on the App Store (and have hit no. 1 a few times). Our audiences are passionate and love the products we build, so you can be sure that your work will have an impact.
The Best Tech, London Offices & Remote Options
We work with the latest and best technology available. Our team is constantly exploring new ways to improve our stack and you'll get the latest Mac hardware when you start. We have offices in Central London which you're welcome to use and are open to primarily/fully remote options too.
Private Healthcare, Coaching & Birthday Leave
All employees have access to regular professional coaching sessions, which can be used for professional development or personal support. We also have private care available to all employees, including mental health support. Finally, you'll also get your birthday off, in addition to your usual annual leave.
About the Role
We are currently hiring React Native Developers from mid-lead levels, so if you've got more than 1.5 years of commercial experience and love what you do, there's a role for you at Genflow.
You will work on a range of existing and new products for some of the biggest influencers and celebrities in the business as part of the Consumer Applications team.
Our Frontend Tech Stack
• React Native
• GraphQL using Apollo and AppSync
• App Center and CodePush
• Proven experience working on published React Native Apps
• Demonstrable experience with React Native and understanding of the ecosystem (i.e. React patterns, Context, ES6)
• Experience with GraphQL or REST APIs
• Be able to display a strong understanding of the conventions, possibilities, and performance challenges specific to the mobile platform.
Optional Beneficial Knowledge
• Experience with cloud platforms (Firebase/Google Cloud, AWS etc)
• Experience with crash reporting and analytics
• Experience with Realm, or another mobile local database
• Hands-on experience with the whole app lifecycle from development to deployment in the different App Stores.
• Experience with native development on either Android/iOS
• You will work in your team to deliver new apps and/or updates to existing products, working alongside other departments to deliver releases on time.
• You will have a high level of ownership over your team's releases and be expected to work with design, product, and QA to deliver the highest quality work.
• You will adhere to strict coding standards and assist in peer reviews to ensure code standards are maintained across projects.
• You may be required to assist on other technical projects for the Consumer Applications team, such as promotional websites or apps for other platforms (Tablets/TVs/Smart Watches etc.)
Your Own PC/Mac set up
Corporate Gym Discounts
Private Health Care
WFH/ Remote Policy
Your Team Events
Company wide events