Aww yeah, this job has expired on Pro Jobs. Reasons could be: the employer is not accepting applications, is not actively hiring, or is reviewing applications.
Custom Software Development You may have any of our UK offices as a base location. Fully flexible in terms of assignment location, as these roles may involve periods of time away from home during the week at short notice.
An overview of the role
As an integration architect in our Custom Software Development (CSD) architecture team you will be focused on ensuring that our clients’ integration architectures meet the demands of today’s cloud native digital era. You will be joining a dynamic and growing team supporting our clients as they grow their business using innovative technology solutions.
**The work **
You’ll be joining a passionate, professional and highly skilled team of architects and engineers who specialise in building and integrating systems at enterprise scale. Innovation in delivery is always at the forefront of our minds, which is why we utilise a variety of cloud, open source and proprietary technologies to achieve the best possible outcome for our clients.
We have world class architecture and software engineering communities; we invest in doing things right and have plenty to say on the subject. We’re active on social media and for those that want to find out more, take a look: https://www.capgemini.com/gb-en/careers/your-career-path/experienced-professionals/architecture/ http://capgemini.github.io/
Innovation is at the heart of all we do, which is why you’ll be utilising a variety of Open Source and proprietary technologies to achieve the best possible outcomes.
Why this role?
• You will combine deep understanding and experience of shaping integration solutions with the personal skills and credibility to lead and guide some of the best technical teams in the business to successful delivery. You will take accountability for ensuring that the end-to-end integration solutions we create for our customers fulfil their expectations of high quality and cost-effectiveness.
• Additionally, for our most senior Integration Architects, you will be able to demonstrate CXO-facing experience in shaping IT integration technology deployment and governance. You will also have a keen understanding of commercial cost models and the business benefit value derived from our customers’ investment in integration technology.
What you’ll do
• Specify and own the integration-specific aspects of enterprise & solution architectures
• Govern the integration process across all phases of delivery
• Oversee technical teams in the design, build, test & operation of integration solutions
• Manage third-party relationships involved in end-to-end integration
• Actively contribute to the wider Capgemini architecture community
• More senior hires will work closely with customer CTO functions to analyse their integration landscape and develop modernisation strategies.
What you’ll bring
• Excellent understanding of integration architecture and patterns
• Knowledge and experience of multiple integration and API management technologies
• Sound understanding of contemporary software engineering practice
• A structured approach to architectural design
• Strong understanding and opinions on how integration has evolved from an on-premise, centralised function towards being a digital, cloud and API-driven capability
• Knowledge and experience of hybrid cloud integration approaches, API-led architectures and digital-era integration governance methodology
• Strong consultancy and interpersonal skills
While we’re a global consultancy, we’re made up of supportive, close-knit communities. Everyone wants to get the best solutions for our customers and create the best working environment.
Work Life Harmony
We understand that everyone has varied lives and we want you to have a great work-life balance. So, where possible, our Work Life Harmony policy will help you to work flexibly and juggle your work and home life.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Hear more about why Capgemini and the Integration Architects team is a great career choice from Don Grose, our Integration Architects lead.