Aww yeah, this job has expired on Pro Jobs. Reasons could be: the employer is not accepting applications, is not actively hiring, or is reviewing applications.
Software Engineer - Web (Graduate)
Sydney · Full-time · Entry-level
About The Position
Accedo - Transforming the Video Experience
Accedo develops applications and solutions for the Television, Broadcast and Streaming industry, providing a range of engineering challenges for our Development Teams. We offer a portfolio of experience-centric video solutions that enable our customers to monetise video and transform video services to meet rapidly changing consumer expectations and to compete better. Accedo customers include over 350 of the world's leading video service providers, such as SBS On Demand, ABC iView, 7Plus, Foxtel, Telstra, HBO, NBC Universal, StarHub, among many others.
What we are looking for
Accedo is looking for a talented Software Engineer (Web) to join its growing Professional Services team in Sydney. Your job requirement will be to develop and test Smart TV and Web applications. You will be part of a diverse and multi-disciplined development team and have the opportunity to work with some of the largest global media brands in the industry.
About the Role:
• Customer configurations and installations;
• Communication with customer technical contacts regarding development dependencies;
• Work closely with Accedo's Asia Pacific development teams;
• Other projects may be assigned at times, depending on the requirements of the business.
Our ideal candidate will possess the following skills and experience:
• Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, IT or a related discipline;
• 1-3 years’ professional experience developing web based solutions and services;
• Experience using Bitbucket / Git for source code management is an advantage;
• Exposure to Agile, Continuous Integration, Test Driven Development is a plus;
• Self-motivated and Customer focused, with good English communication skills.
What's in it for you?
• Flexible and fun work environment;
• Being part of the change to transform video experience;
• Support your career path with training and development.
Only those candidates who are an Australian Citizen, Permanent Resident, or have a working visa for Australia, valid for at least the next 2 years, will be considered for this role. Accedo will not offer any VISA support / Sponsorship for this role.