Are you as good at coding as Doctor Who is at resurrection? You have already had your first experiences and are looking for new challenges?
Then you’ve come to the right place!
We are an established and successful startup in the heart of Berlin with the vision to revolutionize event management and event communities. That’s a big task! We are located in the growing market of digital and hybrid events with an already very evolved product. talque solves pain points of all event managers and teams and offers an exceptional virtual event solution. Accordingly, talque is hyper growing since the beginning of Covid-19.
From now on we would like YOU to be decisively involved in the development of our platform:
- Help us complete and refine our front end (web + hybrid mobile)
- You will work with our product developers and designers to prototype and implement new features
- Work with our extremely experienced yet unpretentious CTO
- A qualified degree in preferably in the field of
- Computer science/information systems/media design or similar.
Of course you know HTML5, CSS and Typescript
- Ideally, you already have experience with AngularJS, Angular Material, Typescript, Vue.js
- You are interested in (hybrid) app development (Cordova, React Native, iOS/Android)?
- You are proud of your code and unit tests are not a foreign concept (Jasmine, Protractor)
- Analytical approach to problem solving
- English is our main language
- A young and dynamic working environment in a highly motivated team
- You work directly with the founders and will make real contributions from day one
- Make your way with constantly new technologies (e.g. iBeacon)
- Direct mentoring by our CTO
- Flat organization and quick promotions
- Modern software development paradigms (Agile, Lean)
- A beautiful office in Berlin Mitte, close to Alexanderplatz
talque is a dynamic and agile IT event start-up based in one of the most developing cities in the world – Berlin. Our office in Choriner Straße, where Berlin Mitte meets Prenzlauer Berg, is located in the heart of the capital. In a beautiful old building we work every day to revolutionize the event industry. Besides a wonderful working atmosphere a job at talque offers you:
Fair salary - The appreciation of our employees is also shown by a fair and equitable payment.
Mobile working - As a digital start up, we live the culture of mobile working and enable everyone in our team to work from home or on the road.
Home & office Equipment - As a team member of talque you will be equipped with everything you need for your job from Macbook to drinks, fresh fruit and very good coffee!
Stage 1 - Get to know each other in 30min Q&A
Stage 2 - Technical interview with our CTO (1h)
Stage 3 - Interview with our Product Owner (30min)